Sunday, June 1, 2014

Welcome to Praying Parents for Our Children

My name is Angela Hunter and I will be publicly interceding in the month of June and I invite you to join me. I am a mother of 4 children (2 boys and 2 girls). God has given me a mandate to pray for children. 

Each short but impactful prayer will be listed here on this blog page and I encourage you to leave comments, prayer requests, and any other edifying information. 

My main purpose is to encourage parents to develop a habit of praying for their children on a daily basis. Our children need the power of their parents prayer to mold and shape their lives spiritually, mentally, physically, and socially. Our children are our leaders of tomorrow and have the ability to lead today. 

We will cover many of the topics below...

  • Salvation
  • Protection from harm 
  • Honoring parents and resisting rebellion 
  • Walking in purpose
  • Identifying god given talent and gifts
  • Discipline
  • Passion to learn God’s word
  • Following truth rejecting lies
  • Attracting godly friends and role models
  • Maintaining healthy family relationships
  • Strength on difficult days
  • Freedom from fear
  • Avoiding addiction


Please share the link with your friends and family. I would love to have 50 households praying collectively and bombarding heaven with our petitions for our children our future.


Thank you for joining me in praying for your (grand)child(ren) and others around the Nation.

1 comment:

  1. Bless every praying person that recites and connects with each prayer. Release from heaven handfuls of purpose sprinkled with wealth manifestation according to your great pleasure. we trust in you and walk in faith that praying for children all over the Nation can and will bless my children. Let the praying person be the first partaker of the blessing prayed and released, Let the praying person receive a 1st born inheritance portion at all times, let the praying person believe and receive simultaneously. Thank you for the spiritual abundance released for every praying person praying 1 minute.

    ReplyDelete