Thursday, June 12, 2014

Living Free of Unforgiveness


Did I Do That?

Matthew 6:14 
For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: 


Loving & Merciful Lord, 

Thank you for continuously forgiving my sins and saving my soul from eternal hell. I am walking in the spirit of forgiveness, sharing your love and hope with the condemned, brokenhearted & guilty with the concerted effort  to open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

Father, today I stand in the gap for all children suffering and mentally tormented by unforgiveness. Forgive their sins as they have lashed out verbally, blacked out mentally, destroyed hearts and family units, and murdered opportunities due to the unresolved emotional anguish. 

I pray that each child receives a new heart from you, and a new spirit within them: taking away the stony heart out of their flesh, and give them a heart of flesh. Remove the stones, the hardness of heart, the coldness, bitterness, rage, pride, unforgiveness, jealousy, and hatred. Add to them sensitivity, flexibility, forgiveness, love, acceptance, and long-suffering. Give each child a righteous representation they can follow. A great leader is a great follower. Lord bring out the greatness in each child around the Nation. 

As a praying parent, teach me how to demonstrate forgiveness in the midst agony, anger, and foolishness. Holy Spirit I forgive those that have wronged me. I forgive those that selfishly manipulated me. I forgive those who have spoken ill against me. I forgive those that cursed me. I forgive those that have hurt my feelings, ruined a special moment, stole my shine, and worked all manner of evil behind my back. Forgive me Father and save me from myself. I bow in humble submission to you and cry out,  I forgive myself. I forgive (say your name) for the wrong choices I made. 

Thank you Lord that all things work together for the good of those that love him and are called according to his purposes. Thank you for allowing me to model true forgiveness in my home and community. Thank you that my children (say your child’s name) and other children around this Nation will learn by my example. I shall be accountable to my actions: I shall be accountable to forgiving. My children will be accountable to their actions: they shall be accountable to forgiving. 

In Jesus' Name I pray..
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment