Friday, June 27, 2014

Each One Teach One

What's Your Legacy?

Matthew 5:19

Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.


Mighty Creator and Savior, 

Thank you for the opportunity to shape the lives of my children (say name of child) and the children of this Nation through prayer. I believe your word that declares that your eyes are over the righteous, your ears are open unto our prayers, and the effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. I declare I am walking in righteousness as a praying parent and community leader. Righteousness is not perfection but a perfected heart towards God. 

As a praying parent and community leader, I take responsibility to walk as a just man in his integrity because his children are blessed after him. I declare that our children are blessed because we decide to walk in integrity. I declare that I will make purpose driven choices that will build a legacy and inheritance for my children’s children. A good man leaves an inheritance to his children's children: and the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just. Thank you Father for being a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. 

My earnest prayer begins with the hope and confidence that children around this Nation will open their heart’s unto you, Lord. I pray that salvation becomes a major pillar in their lives. Thank you Father for the remnant of children that you chose to walk closely with you. May their lives be blessed beyond measure and I pray that their overflow blesses the life of a sinner child. 

Father I pray that you release healing into the hearts and minds of any unhealthy, hurt, or sick children around this Nation. Jesus, you were wounded for our transgressions, bruised for our iniquities: and the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with your stripes we are healed. 

Father I pray that you release faith into the hearts and minds of any hopeless, confused, and unsaved children around this Nation. Without faith it is impossible to please you and you have created us for your great pleasure.

Father I pray that you release love into the hearts and minds of any abused, neglected, and violent children around this Nation. The same love you shared with the world, that you gave your only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 

Thank you for the newness that is entering the lives of our children. May they embrace it whole heartedly.

In Jesus Name I Pray…

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment