Monday, June 30, 2014

Benediction

Earnest Prayers for Our Children 



1 Thessalonians 5:14-18 

Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feebleminded, support the weak, be patient toward all men. See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men. Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.



Today, I pray that God opens up the windows of heaven and release a blessing on the children of our nation. Let a community leader or praying parent inspire them to walk in salvation. May salvation open the door to many God inspired blessings, friends, opportunities, ideas, wealth, and purposes. In the name of Jesus, I remove fear from your path any other blood hungry parasites that want to kill steal and destroy your future. No weapon formed against you shall be able to prosper and every time but shall rise against can judgment you shall condemn. I decree and declare that your future is bright and God's glory is shining upon you.

Father thank you for giving the children of this nation a commandment with promise. I believe our children want to honor thy Father and Mother and I believe they will walk out their true intentions. Great Lord, please do not let discipline, correction, or chastening be a source of disruption or dysfunction in the home. Healthy family relationships and friendships shall be their portion thru effective communication and trust. They shall be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment so that there will not be any divisions among them.

The children of this nation shall follow truth and reject the lies of the devil. As a praying parent and community leader I am relieved that they shall reject the lie of sexual immorality. I am excited that they shall reject the lies of addiction. I am happy that they will follow the truth of walking in repentance. I am thankful that they are following the truth of seeking Godly wisdom and discernment. merciful God thank you for giving them wisdom understanding and knowledge.

Thank you for all the praying parents and community leaders that are mobilized together for the sake of our children around this nation. I am honored to know that I can help with child identify their god-given talent and gift. I count it as a double honor to be able to teach them your ways, truths,  and commandments. I shall lift up your name Jesus so that you can draw all men.

I am thankful that our children will excel in academics they will excel in hobbies they will excel in sports they will also excel in their god-given purposes and talents. Walking in purpose will not be an option but a graduated and accelerated step in life. Life is not always peaches and cream so I pray that on difficult days you will always be there to strengthen them. In their weakness please me their strength. Thank you for surrounding the children with godly friends and role models to encourage and edify each other.

As a praying parent and community leader I believe in the remnant that God is saving. I believe that they will have a special gift to be able to speak life and not death. I believe they will have a special ability to be able to resist the devil and his lies of destruction.

Thank for the goodness and greatness that you have blessed each child internally. I pray that their lives shall be cultivated today and tomorrow, a beautiful garden to behold shall be their future.

In Jesus Name I Pray...
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment