Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Following Truth and Rejecting Lies

               THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

John 8:44

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.


Lord Jesus, 

You are the Way,  the Truth, and the Life. Thank you for being the shining example to me as a praying parent, to my child (say your child's name), and the multitude of children around this Nation. I pray that you fill us with your Spirit of Truth, the Comforter, the Holy Spirit. Give our children of this Nation a heart that loves and follows Truth and rejects lies, a heart that submits to God and destroys the works of the enemy, a heart that desires integrity and abhors depravity.

Cleanse their heart from any evil desire that wants to connect with a lying spirit and wash their heart of any decay or death buildup from previous lies either spoken or thought of. Teach the children of this Nation that Satan is the Father of all lies and following his ways leads to emotional, spiritual, mental, and physical death. Allow our children to understand that lies create separation from you the God of Truth. 

Deliver my child from the lying spirit and I plead the blood of Jesus over their perspective and paradigms about lying. I pray that my child will be conflicted about telling a lie and stands in peace from following truth. I have no greater joy than to hear that my child and the children of this world are walking in truth.

Help me as a praying parent teach my child the importance of following truth and rejecting lies. Holy Spirit please continue to lead and guide my child and children of this Nation into all truth. 

In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.





1 comment:

  1. Thank you for every praying parent that is bold and brave like Mohammed Ali and fight for the future of the children of this Nation through demonstrating following truth and rejecting lies. Bringing the representation close to home and not in the streets. Thank you violent who are willing to take by force the morality themometer of our chidren back from the Jaws of Hell who enlarges her mouth daily. Wash aways the stress and anxiety from lies filled with hate. Bless every praying parents Hater so that the Haters can find a new opponent.

    ReplyDelete