Thursday, June 5, 2014

Walking in Purpose

The Choices of Life and Death are Before You: Choose Life

Proverbs 15:22
Without counsel purposes are disappointed: but in the multitude of counsellors they are established. 

Creator God, 

We reverence your omniscience and decision to add purpose in the lives of each individual born into this earth. As a praying parent, my greatest wish is that (say name of children) discovers and walks in their God-designed purpose for life. Teach me how to impact a child’s self esteem and lifestyle choices with meaningful words and edification. 

Gracious Father release favor and provision to families whose children are mentally, socially, and spiritually suffering from lack of time, resources, direction, and attention from their praying parents are not mentally or physically available. 

Loving Father release deliverance, faith, and success on the children so they have the courage to be victorious in the battle of life and find peace in pursuing purpose.

Merciful Savior, cleanse the perspective of community leaders: teachers, policemen, judges, doctors, business owners, coaches, neighbors etc, and reinforce the message it takes a village to raise a child. Remove their disgust and indifferent attitude and place a word of grace on their lips to save the children from mental madness, jail, addiction, greed, destroying destiny, and early death. 

Faithful Father, let praying parents, community leaders, friends and family see the light, goodness, and wealth in a child, encouraging them to focus on the future, to diligently practice their interests, and to pursue their dreams. We plead the blood of Jesus against destiny thieves and dream destroyers. If the blood be against you then who shall be for you?

As a praying parent, I am thankful and grateful Lord for all the godly opportunities that will help prepare my child to walk in purpose. I am appreciative for the people that touch my child’s life positively when I am not present. I pray a special blessing of favor on their lives. 

All things, good or bad, work together for the good of them who love the Lord and are called according to His purposes. Today I declare and declare that me, my child, and the children of this Nation love you Lord. I decree and declare that each child of the Nation has support network that can identify purpose and P.U.S.H. for the sake of the child's and our future. 

In Jesus’ Name I pray, 
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment