Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Learning to Speak Life

What Did You Say?

Proverbs 18:21


Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof. 


Wonderful and Wise God, 

You have brought me from a mighty long way when it comes to my conversation. Thank you, Lord God, whom has given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary. Thank you for giving me the confidence to take heed to my ways, that I sin not with my tongue: I will keep my mouth with a bridle. 

Your Word declares, out of the same mouth proceeds blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be. Father forgive me as a praying parent and community leader for going ham on people and not always setting the right example for my children (say name of child) and children around this Nation. Father forgive me as a praying parent and community leader for not repenting and correcting my behavior immediately, adding unnecessary drama to an unimportant situation. Father, I pray that my actions have not negatively impacted my child's behavior and their way of solving problems. 

Father, I know that your wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy. Help me to demonstrate how to speak life in a dead or dying situation for the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace. Lord allow my children and children around the Nation to gravitate towards solving problems which result in peace. 


Lord If any child speaks, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any child ministers, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever.

Lord I declare that my children will speak life. I declare my children will proclaim the goodness of the Lord over their life and others whom they encounter.  I declare my children will be able to diffuse a stressful situation by speaking positively. I declare my children will articulate how your blessing has touched their life and allow it to draw others to the Kingdom by being a planted seed or watering. We pray that you give the increase.

In Jesus Name I Pray, 
Amen.  





No comments:

Post a Comment