Thursday, June 26, 2014

Passion to Learn God's Word

What’s in Your Heart?

1 John 2:5

But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him. 


Creator God, 

Thank you for my passion to learn your Word. All the words of your mouth are in righteousness; there is nothing froward or perverse in them. My tongue shall speak of your word: for all your commandments are righteousness. 

Also, for this cause thank I God without ceasing, because, when my children (say name of child) and the children of this Nation receive the word of God, which my children heard from us, the praying parents and community leaders, they received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually works also in all of us that believe. My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth. For the hope which is laid up for you in heaven, whereof ye heard before in the word of the truth of the gospel;

I pray that children of this Nation will study to show themselves approved unto God, a workman that needs not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. Lord, sanctify them through your truth: your word is truth.
Lord I give the children of this Nation the same charge that David gave Solomon on his deathbed. Keep the charge of the Lord thy God, to walk in his ways, to keep his statutes, and his commandments, and his judgments, and his testimonies, as it is written in the law of Moses, that thou mayest prosper in all that thou doest, and whatsoever thou turns thyself: That the Lord may continue his word which he spake concerning me, saying, If thy children take heed to their way, to walk before me in truth with all their heart and with all their soul, there shall not fail thee a man on the throne of Israel. 

Hear the word of the Lord, ye children of Israel: for the Lord has a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land. I pray that my children and the children of this Nation has an ear to hear, a heart to receive, and enlightened sight to see. 

In Jesus Name I Pray, 
Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment