Friday, June 20, 2014

Child of Faith

We Walk by Faith and Not by Sight

Hebrews 10:23

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;


Faithful Father, 

Thank you for sharing your gift of grace with me, saving me through faith in you. Thank you for selecting my mustard seed of faith, burying it in rich soil, sanctioning life experiences to water it, and giving it increase in its due season. 

As a praying parent and community leader help me to demonstrate unwavering faith to my children (say name of child) and the children around this Nation. Father I pray that you download creative ways for me to reinvent myself as a child of faith. I pray that children around me will see my walk of faith, become inspired, and pursue their newly spawned desire to walk in faith with me. 

Father I pray that you open a door of opportunity for a praying parents and community leaders to walk in faith and not by sight regarding their child’s personal heartfelt issues. For when you set us before an open door, no man can shut it: Let this opportunity catapult my child’s faith to a higher level. 

I pray sick children will walk in faith about their healing. I pray children with failing grades will walk in faith about being an achiever. I pray that abused children will walk in faith about being safe and protected from harm. I pray that criminal minded children will walk in faith about being a productive and successful adult. I pray that fatherless and motherless children will walk in faith about having a sound support system.  

For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us. We shall believe even when things do not appear to be working out according to the plan conceived in my mind. Through faith we understand that the worlds we see were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made from things which do appear before our eyes. We shall look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal and will change; but the things which are not seen are eternal and last to the end of time. 

Father I pray that my child’s faith and the faith of children around this Nation will not waver but be strong and endure forever. 

In Jesus Name I pray…

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment