Monday, June 23, 2014

Protection From Harm

Isaiah 54:17



No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.


Great Lord of Hosts,

thank you for having your hand of protection on my life everyday thank you for keeping me from hurt harm in danger and thank you that everything that I have encountered has worked for my good as your Word declares.

As a praying parent and community leader my prayer is that you protect my children (say child's name) and all children around this nation from danger. protect them from wickedness and from evil intentions, all devices of the enemy used to steal, kill and destroy their lives.

I declare that our children are protected and favored with your love, mercy, and grace. I declare that all things work for the good of our children who love the Lord and are called according to His purposes. I declare that my child's life is in your hands and there is not another who is stronger, more faithful, more merciful, and more knowledgeable than you, great Father.

Thank you that you have the last judgment and say about the purpose and destiny for our children. Thank you for when things seem to be bleak, you can shine your glorious light in their darkness and transform their lives forever. Thank you for covering our children morning noon and night. as a praying parenting community leader, I shall walk by faith and not by sight. Our children shall live and not die.

In Jesus name I pray...

Amen




No comments:

Post a Comment