Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Rejecting Sexual Immorality

Loving me Some me, I can say No!

1 Thessalonians 4:3
For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication:

1 Corinthians 6:18
Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. 


Faithful Father, 

Thank you that your Word keeps me and my family safe, free from harm, and protects us sexually, mentally, spiritually, physically, and economically. I thank you for your will because it contains great pleasure for you and a blessed reward for me. Thank you for teaching me to abstain from fornication.

As a praying parent and community leader, I have made many mistakes in regards to my sexual health and Lord you have made me whole. Holy Spirit please continue to guide and direct me on how to demonstrate and teach my children about healthy sexual behavior. 

Great God I am praying that you break every generational curse that produces sex outside of marriage, break every generational curse of pregnancy outside of marriage, break every chain of unholy matrimony, break every chain of unsafe sex, break every chain of perverted sex, break every chain of promiscuity, break every chain of prostitution at all levels, break every chain of homosexuality, metamorphose the sexual attitudes and tolerance levels of our children, remove fantasy ideas of sexual immorality from the crevices of my child’s mind, in the name of Jesus. 

I stand on the powerful name of Jesus. My child and the children of this Nation will overcome the demonic sexual demon by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanses us from all sin. Hallelujah!

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. No weapon that is formed against them shall prosper; The weapon of sexual immorality has no power over my children (say the name of child) nor the children of this Nation. 

I am committed to praying against the demonic distraction of sexual immorality. I give myself away to restoring a godly perspective on sexual health through persistent prayer and consistent education. I leave this inheritance to my children and my children’s children. My children shall be virgins until after marriage, my children may be tempted but will not submit to sexual immorality, my children will abstain from fornication, my children will be bold and confident about being sexually healthy, my children will demonstrate a righteous way of living.

In Jesus name I pray…
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment