Monday, June 9, 2014

Manage My Mind

 A Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste

Pro 25:28 


He that [hath] no rule over his own spirit [is like] a city [that is] broken down, [and] without walls. 

Lord,

Your creation of heaven, earth, and man is so brilliantly conceived: Each having its own distinctive beauty. I bow before you to worship you in the beauty of your holiness. Thanking you for creating me and the intricacy of my mind. Thank you for its power, ability, and functionality. I shall love you with all of my heart, soul and mind.

As a praying parent, I cry out for mental peace, clarity, and awareness for (name of children). I pray that the habits they gravitate towards and internally love bring mental peace, clarity, and awareness including self control. I take responsibility to train my children’s mind by teaching them to focus on whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report. 

In the name of Jesus I plead the blood against the enemy of my babies’ soul, every mental disorders and diseases, bipolar, depression, alcoholism, drug addiction, sexual perversion, and every other lying spirit rising up against the future of my child and the children around this Nation. Lord help me to detect any improperly balanced or faulty thinking patterns that may destroy, hinder, or alienate my children from being happy, successful, and purpose driven. I pray they get an understanding, have wisdom beyond their years, and receive knowledge through focused study and life’s experiences. Let us work together to impart strategy on how to live in peace, how to live in love, and how to live on purpose.

Let the same mind that was in Christ Jesus be also in the minds of the children around the Nation. Let the peace of God keep their heart and minds. One man esteems one day above another: another esteems every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.
Let every child and their praying parents become aware of the child’s mental strengths and weakness. I pray that any imperfection is a window of opportunity to show God’s glory. 

I pray that an additional measure of grace and mercy be released to those community leaders who consistently add knowledge wisdom and understanding to the lives of children in my home and around the Nation. 

In Jesus’ name I pray.
Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment