Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Freedom from Fear

I'm Afraid of Nothing!


Deuteronomy 31:6

Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee. 

Heavenly Father, 

Thank you for giving me the courage to love you past my fears. thank you for the strength to feel worthy despite my personal truths. Thank you for freeing me from self doubt, self hate, self condemnation, guilt, low self esteem, all fear factor temptors of the enemy. I am free from fear. 

As a praying parent and community leader, I am praying that my children (say child's name) and children around the Nation are not intimidated, punked, manipulated, tricked, nor scared out of pursuing their God given purpose, talent, and natural abilities. I pray that my children will walk boldly in the favor and admonition of the Lord, keep your commandments, and serve you. I pray that the same mind that was in Christ Jesus is always in them. Greater are our children that serve you than any others that walk blindly and fearfully in the world.

Father, my children will not fear because you shield and give them an exceeding great reward. Father, my children will not fear because you hear their voice and cry. Father, my children will not fear and shall stand still to see your salvation gain victory. Father, my children will not fear because you will fight for them.

Thank you that my children will not let fear hold them back from following their divine dreams. Thank you that my children and children around the Nation are not entangled by their parental fear factors.

In Jesus Name I Pray...
Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment